The Metalized bubble pallet covers offer two key benefits. The first benefit is that it adds additional cushioning between pallets and products which reduces damage. The second benefit is that the bubbles provides temperature resistance which keeps cold products cold and warm products warm longer. Ideal for Air and LTL shipments in the cold chain and with high volume and frequency… Available in both stocked and custom sizes.
Benefits and Uses
How it Works
Shipping pallets of your product around the world or around your city puts them at risk from the elements. The insulated bubble wrap pallet cover helps reduce dramatic temperature changes that could damage or spoil the product. All shippers know that once the pallets are out of the delivery truck, airplane or train they are the most susceptible to damage from the hot sun or cold air. The foil is designed to reflect the sun and insulate from the cold with its dual purpose design.
- 40” x 48” x 50”
- 40” x 48” x 60”
- 40” x 48” x 72”
- 40” x 48” x 80”
- 40” x 48” pad (bottom protection)
- Also available in customized sizes
- Heat – Shields from solar radiation and protects against temperature spikes.
- Freezing – Multi-layer protection keeps goods above freezing, even for extended periods.
- Condensation – Breathable, to reduce the probability of condensation and damaged packaging
- Maintain cold chain
- Help your products hold their integrity
- Protect products from Freeze / Heat
- Block radiation convection and conduction heats
- Sustainable & Durable
- Long lifespan with reusable construction
- Very light weight and quick to deploy and store
Industries We Serve
- Food & Beverage
- High-Tech & Electronics
- Industrial Chemicals and Paints
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products
Actual data of temperature fluctuations on goods
protected by PC-4000 Foil Bubble Pallet Cover in real world conditions*.
* Live test of miscellaneous confectionery product in dry trailer. Results will vary depending on specific circumstances. Consult a ALCO Product Expert for an accurate assessment of your shipping outlook.
|Question||Foil Bubble (VIEW)||Med Duty (VIEW)||Heavy Duty (VIEW)||Blanket (VIEW)||TYVEK (VIEW)|
|Will cover be used only a few times or need to be disposable?|
|Is the product Ice Cream or other Frozen Items?|
|Are you attempting to cover an entire truckload of items?|
|Are the covers meant for long term use?|
|Are you looking for something extremely durable for indoor and outdoor use?|
|Does Cover need to be insulated AND breathable?|