Material Specific Warranty Conditions
- ALCO provides a wide array of products and materials each with different warranties. Please ask your sales person for warranties based on your specific quote.
General Warranty Conditions
- In no event will the cost of this obligation exceed the net selling price of the item as covered by your invoice.
- Warranties apply only under conditions of normal use and does not apply to defects which result from negligence, misuse, unapproved modification, or accidents.
- THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTS ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The Company’s liability with respect to its installation shall not exceed that expressly set forth above, irrespective of the theory upon which any claim might be based, including breach of contract, warranty, negligence or strict liability in tort, and under no circumstance shall the company be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
- The company’s responsibility and obligation under this agreement is limited to the exchange of any defective part which may be returned and which proves defective. This warranty does not include the loss of business, cost of labor, damages or other miscellaneous expenses incurred in serving the unit.